The FAIR site has been redesigned! This page is available for archival purposes only and has not been updated since January 2005. Please update your links. To access the new homepage, go to www.fair.org. You may also wish to visit the advanced search page or the archives page.
Join's FAIR's e-mail list & receive news, action alerts and much more...
See also FAIR's resources on Trade.
Action Alerts & Media Advisories:
Media Beat columns:
Economic Reporting Review:
- NAFTA's Hung Jury: After ten years, an honest verdict is hard to find, by Roger Bybee
- Muddying Mr. Clean: Shallow coverage turned Carey campaign scandal into cartoon, by Janine Jackson (3-4/98)
- Fast Track: Media Misperceptions (2/98)
- Film Rejection Highlights PBS Bias: Union funding "problematic"; corporate dollars A-OK, by Janine Jackson (1-2/98)
- "Fast Track" 1, Democracy 0: Trade Policy Isn't Open to Debate, Say Editorialists, by Janine Jackson (11-12/97)
- Sweatshops are the Workers' Friend: And Labor Activists Their Enemies--According to the New York Times, by Roger Bybee (11-12/96)
- We Feel Your Pain: Media Tell Workers to Learn to Live With Layoffs, by Janine Jackson (5-6/96)
- Moribund Militants: Corporate Media on (Re)organized Labor, by Janine Jackson (1-2/96)
- Let Them Eat Baguettes: U.S. Press Teaches Austerity to French Strikers, by Janine Jackson (3-4/96)
- Trade Reporting's Information Deficit, by Dean Baker (November/December 1994)
- "Workplace Coverage" No Substitute for Real Labor Reporting, by Janine Jackson (11-12/94)
- Happily Ever NAFTA? (10/93)
- No Place for Labor on PBS (Special Issue on Labor- Summer 1990)
FAIR Home |
Contact Us |
©Copyright by Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting.